This list isn’t perfect, but it’s a place to let us show progress on the codebases, and box design. Don’t forget to boop your pink UPDATE card every now and then to get the latest update!
- Version released to the #myomb pilots. Introduced the RFID-RC522 reader hardware
- God from the sea object added
- Box reports its IP address to
heartso users don’t have to rely on
- Switch to
miab-brainNodeJS software from NodeRED.
- Box now configured by saving a
box-config.jsonfile to the SD card, rather than via
- “Try Me” collection added
- “Admin” collection now just has the hello / WiFi / updates cards
- v1.3 hardware (integrated PCB with RTC, I2S DAC)
- Bug Fix: MuseumInABox WiFi network didn’t show up when the WiFi card was booped. Now it does.
Better WiFi setup and handling of problems getting online when you’re either configuring the WiFi or checking for updates.
- It’s now possible to forget WiFi networks in case they’re causing problems
- Bug Fix: IP address and version number weren’t updated on
heartquickly enough, which sometimes caused the Write Stickers UI to break
- The configure WiFi card now checks for some of the problems it might encounter and gives better error messages
- Master volume lowered to counteract buzzing at high volumes